This month marks the start of my grad school life! I have taken a couple of courses here and there after college, but it’s been a while since I’ve been in school as a full-time student. I’ll still be working in the lab full time as well! Cheers to busy upcoming months~
My goals for this month:
- School: Try, try to stay on top of everything, especially the reading! I usually am pretty good with all my reading until the 4th week and it just goes downhill from there. I want to be a better student this time around.
- Work: I feel like I’m starting to be on a roll at work with my research, and I hope I can keep it up. There’s supposed to be a conference coming up soon in May that I hope to be able to present a poster to and I’m aiming to get something to turn into two other conferences. Trying to science things out, haha~
- Exercise: I didn’t really exercise too much as I wanted. I was pretty sick one week, and the following week I had a conference (though I did do some exercises in my room). I hope to go back to my schedule of running and core exercises. A friend and I are planning to run every Monday and Wednesday.
- Healthy eating: Being sick and not exercising this past month has made me eat poorly or I’m slowly going back to my unhealthy habits. Eating junk food, as much as I love chocolate and chips, and anything potato, it has made me lazy and I don’t want to go back into my slump!
- Spring cleaning: Lately, I feel like I’ve been such a pack rat and I can’t walk two feet without running into something I can’t help but think, “Why do I even have this??” Decluttering is most certainly in order! I’ll be posting things that I will be selling on Let it Go profile as well as my Depop shop! Check it out!
- Budget: It’s that weird time of the year where I need to budget my expenses and savings, but hopefully having some time set aside to look where all my funds have been going should help me plan and save better.