I have been wanting to do monthly favourites on my blog, but every month I accumulate many new or different products into my regimen. Also, when I’m introduced to a new product, I tend to use it for at least three months before deciding if I like it or not.
Read more below to find out my favourite products of 2017 ranging from skincare to books:
Makeup/ Beauty things — I have been subscribed to Sephora’s Play box, so every month I receive a box from them. This is where I try a majority of new makeup and beauty products.
- Fenty foundation
- E.l.F. concealer highlighter in one
- Chloe perfume
- YSL’s Mon perfume
- Smashbox’s photo finish primer
- Smashbox’s primer water (tend to use this after my makeup is all applied. It does a pretty good setting my makeup and keeping it in place)
Skincare — this list can go on, and some are actually products that I have been using for a very long time, but to name a few:
- Tonymoly’s Sheet Mask
- Dr. Jart’s Tigergrass — this really helps my redness and has SPF 30. Currently my holy grail product!
- Fresh’s Youth Preserver (face and eye cream) — I’ve been looking for a moisturizer that addresses my dry skin
- Fresh’s Rose Mask
Books/articles — I wasn’t able to read as much as I would have liked to this year, and I ended up rereading a couple of old favourites, but from the things I managed to read these are my favourites:
- Dubliners — James Joyce
- Canterbury Tales — Chaucer
- How to be Victorian –Ruth Goodman –gifted by my friend Kristina
- House of Leaves — Mark Z. Danielewski
- How to be a Badass — Sincero — gifted by my friend Lauren
- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love
- Search Party
- The Good Place
- The Murder of the Oclearnt Express
- Cheek to Cheek — Frank Sinatra
- I Won’t Dance — Frank Sinatra
- Dua Lipa (album)
What were your favourites this year?