December is here! 2017 is winding down. It’s been a bad year for me, so I’m looking forward to it ending.
Here are something things I’m looking forward to crossing out on my bucket list this month:
- Calligraphy Challenge – Last month’s challenge was fun! Also, it’s nice to have some set-aside words to practice on.
- Reading News: I get the Times and the New Yorker delivered to me, and I’ve been better reading the New Yorker but the Times…some days I don’t even look at the paper. Sure, I have it electronically with notifications from the app, but it’s not the same (also am somewhat wasting money) – so this month, even when I’m busy, I need to squeeze in time to read at least the main section and business section!
- Read Dubliners: I have been putting off reading Ulysses or I read to a certain point, and then I stop. I think to get back into Joyce, I’ll reread Dubliners. Some of his characters in Dubliners appear in Ulysses
- Finish holiday shopping: I don’t have many things to buy for people, but there’s still some that I haven’t gotten to yet!
- Baking: For those who I don’t buy presents for, I tend to make cookies. My friend Liz and I tend to do cookie exchanges, and I normally put 5 of the same cookies in own box, but with all the extra cookies I put them in boxes and give them to other people.
- Self-time: This holiday season I’m not planning on going anywhere, and a good amount of people I know are leaving town, so that leaves me extra time to spend on myself this month!
- Photos: I’m so bad at taking photos of myself, and I don’t usually like asking people to take photos of me (sometimes), so I’m hoping to take more photos using the tripod I recently bought.
What’s on your bucket list this month?