- How do you structure your days? I’m quite fortunate to be working in a place where my hours are flexible, so I tend to go to work starting 7~ 9 am – 5 or 6pm. Currently, I’m applying to graduate school, so I have been working on my applications. I’m also enrolled in a course, so I’m studying for the course. After that, I would eat dinner, take a stroll or run(participating in StepBet & DietBet — read more here),
- Where and how do you work best? For me, it really depends on what I am working on. My work environment ranges from being surrounded by noise (like at a café), being outdoors, or being in a solitude place.
- What tools do you find indispensable for accomplishing [task]? My planner/diary helps me list out the tasks I need to do at hand, and I like to be able to put a check mark next to the task after I’m done.
- How do you solve productivity? I tend to be able to gather motivation and complete the task at hand. If it is something that I don’t really enjoy doing, I set aside a time to make sure I complete it.
- What would you have done differently if you knew then what you know now? This one is a bit tricky for me to write about, but in short, I would have done nearly everything different in my life. The what-ifs!
- What’s the best advice you ever received? The best advice… I’ll come back to this one and edit this post when I think of it.
- Who are your biggest influences? Who do you admire most? Who or what inspired you to do what you’re doing now? My favourite writers, philosophers, professors, a good amount of literature, science have all inspired me for different reasons.
- What is still your biggest challenge? My biggest challenge I would have to say is my self-doubt/self-talk/thinking too much.
- What are your favourite books or movies? Books – oh way too many to list here; Movies – The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 500 Days of Summer, The Grand Budapest Hotel, just on top of my head.
- What’s your best advice for handling criticism? Always listen to it. From there, you can either take it into consideration or just cast it aside. You should remember that you know yourself best.
- What surprising lessons have you learned along the way? Have some hope.
2. What is your ideal day?
3. What do you hope to accomplish in five years?
4. What are your goals for your blog?
5. How do you get yourself motivated to do ‘x’?
6. What would you have done differently if you knew then what you know now?
7. What are your favourite books?
8. What is your absolute favourite restaurant?
9. What is your favourite quote?
10. What is your favourite dessert?