March is here! These past two months have been quite a roller coaster. It’s almost mid-March now, but it’s never too late to have a bucket list right?
March Bucket List:
- Socializing: I go from being a social butterfly to being a-wall often. But before I have my a-wall months again, I plan to go to more of the events I’m invited to starting with this event on Friday!
- Exercising: This past month, I joined RunBet. It’s the same concept as StepBet but you’re running instead of walking ‘x’ distance. I joined another one for this month, so here’s to consistency and being more committed to exercising! My friend Uday gave me his ab machine towards the end of February, and I have been trying to do 10 crunches every other hour when I’m at work. I don’t always get to do them, but I try to at least do 20 a day. 20 isn’t a lot, but I’m pretty weak so gotta start somewhere. Wooooot, look at me trying to get fit!
- Reading: I have not been reading much for leisure this month. I want to get back into this and making it daily again!
- Makeup: I need to get out of my comfort zone and try other looks, so I plan to do at least one different look per weekend as well as practice putting on fake lashes. Maybe senpai will finally notice me! Haha.
- Finalized travel plans: I’m planning on going on an international trip soon as well as a 4th of July weekend trip (4th of July is all settled now). Hoping to have all those details figured out soon.
- Prep, prep: I start school next month. It’s exciting and a bit frightening that it’s coming up soon, but I’m thankful for the opportunity and to all those who have supported me to get where I am now. I love you guys<3
What are some things on your bucket list this month? Is there anything you’re looking forward to?