February is just about over, and this month has been quite a whirlwind. Some recaps for February for me:
- I got notified that my paper was accepted for a conference!
- I made a good amount of sweets.
- I got contacted for my first sponsorship this month! It came to me as a total surprise, because I blog more as a hobby and not so much a “big” blogger. Thank you so much for the sponsorship, EcoHearts. My review on their product will be up later this week! I’ll look it here when it’s done. It’ll also featured in some of my Instagram photos, so check it out there too!
- I have missed having a project to work on and I have 4 ‘big’ things to make and 5 ‘little’ things! I have been taking photos of my WIP. I’m done with 1 /4 big things. Maybe I’ll show it when I’m all done? But it has been nice to have a project to work on and keep myself occupied. This project also requires me to do practice doing more makeup!
- I had a friend lead me to a Eureka moment — and now I have to decide what to do. It has made me very puzzled, self-conscious and too sensitive this month.
How was your February? Did you take on any new projects?
I never really know what kind fo photos I should feature when I do these recaps/ bucketlist posts. I haven’t been able to go out lately, so I don’t have any fashion/OOTD or food photos.